Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ride her smooth and slow

Maayong buntag Inday!

I treated Simone for a shower and wax last Sunday. This is the first time she had a wax since we first got together. I like riding her after she gets out from the shower so just imagine my desire and urge to ride her smooth and slow after her waxing session. Ang kinis and sexy niya. Whew! ;p

BNT Car wash, where Simone had her shower and wax ;p

Took Simone for a spin last Sunday around Manila and saw this taxi that has names painted on its back. The names were “Kat-Kat, Vin-Vin and Ta-Ta”. It made me remember a friend who calls my boss “Dam-Dam” or “Dadam”. Imagine, they just met but she already gave my boss petnames? Gwapa naman ata siya kaya my boss found his new petnames cute and actually liked it. :) Aside from that, it also made me think why Filipinos love giving repeating names like Jun-Jun, Tan-Tan, Lin-Lin, Che-Che, Ton-Ton, Chin-Chin even our president’s name is repeating Noy-Noy. It’s not very creative but I guess parents use it so that the name will have a recall on others and to their child because the name is repeated twice. Haha.

Poot-Poot! Para! Para!

Sunset corner Seaside

Although I do not stop to eat or buy something from the mall, I like passing by the Mall of Asia at night. I pass there, driving slowly and look at the people who cross the streets and those that walk along the strip of restaurants. I can’t remember if nakaluwas ka na ng Manila but in case you have not been to that Mall of Asia and watch at the Imax Theater perhaps we can do this pag nakaipon ka at makaluwas. If you want, from the pier we can go straight here. ;p Dako lagi ng screen nito kaya it’s very… the word is in the tip of my tongue… basta it makes you feel as if you are in the movie. Was able to watch Avatar (3D) in Imax. Wow! What an experience! I was speechless after the movie because I felt I was in the world the Avatars were in and made me think that the world portrayed in the movie exists.

Halong ka lang diyan Inday!

No comments: