Friday, July 9, 2010

Anyhow... JerJer's?!?!

Pssst! Inday!

I don’t know if it was because of the coffee I drank in Starbucks this evening but for some reason I am in the mood to write another update.

Filipinos now seems to be more open to exploring different restaurants aside from the usual fast food chains or commercialized restaurants that have several branches, myself included. I like discovering new places where there are good eats. Of course, I am also particular with the price, I want the place to have great food that are reasonably priced. Aside from the great variety of flavorful food that emerging restaurants offer, another factor that makes them attractive is the names owners give their restaurants. I was driving along E. Rodriguez in Quezon City the other day when I passed by this restaurant. I am not sure whether the restaurant is under construction or it is already out of business but the name and slogan is very catchy… Inihaw… Ini-time… Ini-day

Anyhow Inihaw

Another interesting name I saw, this time in a restaurant along Timog Avenue in Quezon City is this.

Ma-L and green ang mga taga Davao

I was likewise surprised to see the name of this barbeque place and I wonder what is happening inside. Will try to eat here so that I can give you an update on what is inside. ;p

An opportunity to pretend that we know how to play bowling came up. There is a tournament this coming Saturday and we were invited to join. Nung hinire ako ng amo ko last year, I was also semi-forced to join even if I do not know how to play. On tournament day, I played a key role on keeping our score low so that we can be categorized in the lowest division. Once we were included in division C or D (the lowest division), my team mates brought out their real games and we eventually won 1st runner up. If it wasn’t for my terrible game we would not be under this division and would not have won any trophy.

We played at e-lanes in San Juan

Wish us luck that we can have a repeat performance or better on Saturday.

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: