Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAI: The place that never fails

Inday,

Ang dami kayo sexy billboards diri sa Manila and it gets to be very distracting (as if I am not liking the distraction ;p). I remember almost hitting a car in front of me because I was staring at Eula Valdez’s billboard for Belo Medical Group. That billboard was hot… sizzling. Billboards of Angel Locsin for Folded and Hung are also very distracting. Picture Angel Locsin in a pair of bikini and she’s leaning forward, I am drowning by staring at her front assets. Hahaha. But a recent billboard that never fails to distract me and make my jaw drop on my way to work is this billboard of Katrina Halili. What I appreciate about this billboard is that Katrina Halilia was able to redeem herself from the scandal she was involved with; well this is just for me.

Morning distraction

My colleagues together with our “amos” from work had a birthday celebration for my birthday and the birthdays of two “kasamahan” at work. We had the celebration at Hai Resto & Bar. It serves good Chinese food and cheap alcohol that is why we never fail to leave the place sober. Our record here is finishing 10 bottles of Jose Cuervo. Last night I think we only had 3 bottles. I had one accident per month from December 2009 to March 2010 because of Hai. I learned my lesson now, I still leave Hai drunk BUT I now stop at gasoline stations to take short naps instead of fighting the alcohol while driving home. ;p

The place that never fails to make us drunk

Calm before the storm

The salt n pepper squid of Hai is excellent; it’s soft and very flavorful. Another all time favorite food that I order here is the lechon macao rice toppings. The crispy fried piece of pork is placed on top of a generous serving of yang chow rice.

As expected, the night ended us not being able to walk straight.

Ingat Inday!

No comments: