Sunday, July 11, 2010

Domo Arigato, Sharon Cuneta!

Inday,

I woke up Saturday morning not expecting how long it would be. After having beef hotdogs and pandesal for breakfast, I headed to San Juan for a bowling tournament. The 1st round of the tournament ended around 12:30 pm. Thrift mode was on so I decided to order lunch at the bowling alley because I know it will be shouldered by someone, I ordered beef stroganoff with pasta. After I ordered a boss said we’ll have lunch afterwards, his treat. Free meals! What a morning! We were all full so we said that we’ll just have dessert in Bizu in Promenade, Greenhills. These were the desserts we had:

Samba

Amour (Chocolate Orange Cake, this is what I had)

Strawberry cheesecake (I think)

Molten chocolate something (No, she did not finish all these by herself. She shared it with the rest of us ;p)

Must try

It was a loser Saturday afternoon because I reported for work to finish a ton of paper works. Fast forward to around 9 p.m., I was hungry and thirsty for a few bottles of beer. I sent a text message to my high school friend Kim asking what were his plans. He said he’ll be meeting up with some of his other friends and might go up to Tagaytay. Had nothing to do that night, open to meeting new friends and wanted to do something spontaneous so I told him to wait for me at his house and I’ll join them.

From Ortigas, I was in Paranaque in less than 30 minutes. Then from Paranaque we drove to Manila to pick-up Kim’s friends and back to Paranque to load up with alcohol. After a bucket of beer, a plate of sisig and a pitcher of an alcohol mix we were off to Tagaytay, this was a little past 1 a.m..

2 a.m., foggy Tagaytay road

Our first stop in Tagaytay was a bar that I forgot the name. Had another bucket of beer to load up more alcohol then went to a 24/7 bulalo place. Tagaytay is associated with bulalo because there is a cattle trading area in Tagaytay where cows from Laguna and Batangas are brought for auction.

Ready for your bulalo craving at anytime

Tagaytay is a cool place that is why there is no need for air conditioning. No need to make the place look fancy (just the uniforms), cowboy naman mga tao dito. ;p

BULALO!

Bantayan ang mga bata…

A little past 4 in the morning we had taho in Tagaytay before driving down back to Manila. We were the buena mano customers of the taho vendor and while enjoying our taho, there was a "taong grasa" who approached us and asked a light from my friend and he kept saying, "Domo Arigato, Sharon Cuneta!" after his cigarette was lighted. Have no idea what is the relation between the two. Haha.
At 6 a.m. I finally was at the comfort of my bed any soft pillows. ☺ Though it was tiring, I enjoyed the spontaneous night I had. Ang dami palang nating pwede puntahan dito Inday pag lumuwas ka. Sana lang eh maitakas ko ang sasakyan ni amo sa day off ko. ;p

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: