Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Behave and Be Good

Inday,

It has been a while since I last made an update, ang dami lang nangyari in work that took my time in making updates. Before giving some updates, I first have a chismis to share na kung malaman mo eh baka matulungan mo ako in helping this friend of mine.

Meron akong friend who is currently torn, he currently has a relationship that he and his current girlfriend is trying to fix, which they are close to achieving, but met this person whom for some reason he feels na nag-click lang sila (let’s name them kiat-kiat and durian). Why they clicked? It is possible na nag-click sila because they are both undergoing some concerns on their respective relationships, pwede rin nag-kaintindihan lang sila kaya nag-click bigla after just meeting twice or feeling lang ng guy friend ko na nag-click sila. Sana lang hindi yung last ang dahilan. Anyway, his girlfriend is starting to sense that he may be losing interest in the relationship. I cannot fully say that he is but what I know is that he appears to be in a stage na nag-iisip kung tama na ba yung napili niyang significant other. Ayaw niyang eventually matali and magkaroon ng regrets later on na may pinalagpas na mga tao. Alam mo my friend can’t get enough of this new person he met, parang droga ba. His dilemma now is he wants to get to know durian more at kung meron pang level higher dito eh ok lang but is restrained to because of kiat-kiat. He could take his time and wait what will happen between him and kiat-kiat kaso durian may no longer be available kasi meron nang mga taong from durain’s past na binabalikan siya whom I sense she still has strong feelings for. My friend is torn, he’s thinking of taking a huge risk but is afraid to because of many concerns that include the distance ni durian na hindi niya mapapalaki at maalagaan all the time. Anyway, bahala nalang si batman at si Lord sa magiging tadhana at kapalaran nitong friend ko.

Oh my Gulay!
Oh my art!

This is a resto I discovered in Baguio that only serves vegetables, super healthy dishes. The place is called Oh My Gulay! What I like about this place aside from the food is the ambiance and art works that surrounds the restaurant. The place is owned by national artist Kidlat Tahimik and has displayed several of his works there. Also, the place becomes a meeting place for artists in Baguio where they get to share their works. It also acts as an art gallery. I took the photo a few years back, it caught my attention in this particular time because of how serene and/or relaxing the place appears to be at ang sarap umupo, view art works, be inspired and think. I really need to think hard sa gusto ko maging kapalaran ngayon.

Idagdag sa bucket list
3km of fun

This may sound morbid but did you know that my friend and durian already has a bucket list. Imagine they just met but now they are preparing a list of things to do together before they die (pwede rin together or mauna si durian then immediately after si friend ko). The list is already long and recently nadagdagan but na-check check na naman ung mga dinagdag. Well although the place above is already over rated, but I think it will also be nice if this was included in their bucket list, sit down on the powdery sands of Boracay with a shake on hand and just watch people walk as the sun sets.

Anyway, this will be all for now since I have to take a bath and go to work Inday. Before I go, kiat-kiat told my friend to “behave” before my friend left for Davao, durian on the other hand told him to “be good” when they separated in the airport. Wala lang, just sharing.

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: