Saturday, August 28, 2010

Forever Young

Inday,

There was a birthday party I attended two several weeks ago that I did not expect I will enjoy. It was the 50th birthday celebration of a “tita” (she’s not really a relative but I just call her tita) and I thought that we would just have dinner. I was looking forward to the dinner because the caterer, Classic Cuisine, serves excellent crispy kare-kare (to my palette’s disappointment, they did not serve kare-kare). Anyway, other than the delicious food, the highlight of the party was the variety show Tita Girly and her friends prepared for those invited to the birthday.

Here is Elvis na napakawalan sa kusina
Elvis over ate

Tita Girly and friends dancing
IMG_7533

The Birthday Kiss
Birthday Kiss

When she was just about to blow her candle and making her wish, guests started to tap their glasses na parang wedding. It was fun. Tita also looked happy with her birthday. Previously have an impression that birthday parties for this age will not be so interesting for me, but I had a great time. Sana sa 50th birthday mo eh ma-invite ako at mag enjoy din tayo like this. Haha.

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: