Sunday, August 1, 2010

Final Moments of my camera

Inday,

There is a hole in the wall steakhouse I discovered sometime June where there is excellent steak, generous servings of food and most important of all, cheap. The place is called "Everything at Steak". I like it a lot that there are now many places in Manila where you can get excellent food with prices friendly on your pocket. You just have to be adventurous and patient to find them. The T-Bone Steak that comes with a cup of rice and generous side dish costs only Php 195.00.

Pumpkin soup (Php 120.00 ata, I can't remember the price)

My T-Bone (Php 195.00)

My camera died two weeks ago, brought it to the service center but the repair would cost half of its price when I purchased it. The repair cost would also let me buy a new point and shoot camera so I am torn whether to have it repaired or just buy a new one. The problem with buying a new one though is that I still don't have cash and I could just save the cash to buy a new DSLR. Oh well, bahala na muna si Lord.

Here are the last shots I was able to take with my camera before it gave up.

It's time for french fries

Warming up before the drinking climax

Something new I discovered

The FINAL shot

For the meantime din, the lolo cam is always with me.

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: