Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lamb Tupa Lamb

Inday,

Had the chance to watch the Eclipse this afternoon. Will not bother sharing the story because I know you have not yet watched it and if you have, your attention will just be all over Jacob, like most women. So there. Something that you might interested be in however is a fast food I discovered after watching the movie. I was looking for a takoyaki stand (Japanese balls) but I discovered Go Greek, a fastfood resto that serves Greek dishes. I did not have my camera with me this afternoon and was too distracted by the delicious food to think of using my phone to take photos so I just grabbed these photos from the internet.

Opa!

I ordered a Lamb Gyro, but the photo I grabbed from the internet is Chicken

All order comes with a salad and a bread as side dishes. The lamb gyro costs about Php 195.00 quite expensive for someone down there but I find it reasonable. I highly recommend the place.

We could probably try this and the Greek resto in Tagaytay when you get the chance to visit Dodong in Manila.

Halong!

No comments: