Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not your typical carinderia

Inday,

May nakapagbalita sa akin na stressed ka daw kaayo? Then no one even asked you this morning if you were fine? Tsk… Tsk… Well it has been a stressful day for me as well. It started when my boss called for an early meeting then I had to rush to GMA afterwards. I was looking forward to going to GMA because I was hoping to see Marian Rivera or Ehra Madrigal (Trivia: Ehra was my college crush before she joined showbiz but she had a boyfriend back then). Unfortunately for me, I only saw Drew Arellano. Sayang! A part of me was also hoping that someone would approach me to offer a modeling stint or whatever. Hahaha. As long as I get paid and be shown on TV baka kagatin ko. ;p

Kapuso Head Office

While you were having your sumptuous lunch sermon, I was in Pandacan, Manila digging on Adobong Pusit and boiled Kangkong with shrimp paste. Lamia! (Dodong falls asleep while typing this… Dodongs wakes up) At dinner, mejo nawala rin ung stress ko because I was able to discover this carinderia near our office. What is different about this eatery is that it does not look like one. Have you ever seen an eatery with an antique theme? I am sure you have not! Let me introduce you Kainan Ni Au Gusto.

On the left is where you select your food

I ate Tofu and Beef in Oyster Sauce

Nice yung place right?

Lami rin kaayo ng food and ang ganda ng place. For the ambiance and appearance of the place and especially the taste of the food, I find the price quite reasonable. Dinner cost me Php 194.00 for everything. I was told that the specialty of this place is Beef Caldereta. There was no Caldereta when I visited so this means I have to come back to this place.

No comments: