Monday, June 28, 2010

Araw ng Domingo

Good morning Inday!

This will be the first update I’ll be giving you. Imagine, hi-tech na jud ta? Haha. Hmm… Where should I begin? Saturday night I met up with RJ my college best friend. I call him little boy because, well as you can see below, he is little. We were supposed to meet up at his pad in the Fort, but he was in another friends pad so we met up there instead. You were the first person that came into my mind when I got inside the condo because I saw a drum set for Rockband (grabe ka magparamdam, kaya gumugulo rin utak ko because of you ;p). Well just wanted to show you how the pad looks like. I like it, I like his macbook pro, I like his flat screen TV, I like the Rockband, I like the kitchen, I like the mini bar. Can we have a condo like this in time kung hindi na magulo utak natin? ;p

The little guy is RJ. Can you see the drumset on the left?

You'll like the mini-bar on the right

Pwede na sakin Macbook Pro for my birthday

Since it was my day-op today, I was able to watch Knight and Day. The movie was funny and it also made me wish to be Roy Miller. You had a condition before I get to be Roy Miller and I think I will be able to do that in an indefinite time. What I did not expect from the movie was mga pagpaparamdam mo ulit. Imagine mo Inday, the things we have been talking about were there? Unspoiled beach, alcohol in the beach, seafood and loooooong road trip drive were all there? I don’t know what to say. After that I dropped by my ever affordable Ton-Ton’s massage to have a foot massage. Alam ko that it will be another stressful week so I want to relax to prepare for the week ahead. A one hour foot massage only costs Php 250.00, very cheap here.

Always reliable

Yung lang muna, good morning! =)

No comments: