Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can you book my next flight?

Inday,

I’ve been trying to look for something interesting to share to you. I have been unsuccessful for several days until yesterday.
I left home in a good mood and had a relaxing drive going to a meeting in Pasay City. Several hundred meters from my destination traffic built up. It should have been a five minute drive from where I was to the venue of the meeting. My temper started to go up until I saw a sign.

He is my source of power.
Sino ang lakas mo

Later in the day, I was driving back to the office when I saw a very interesting Travel and Tours office. The name of this friend of mine is very unique that it came as a surprise when I saw a Travel and Tours office named after her. She is based in Davao and the office is in Quezon City. What are the odds for that to happen? Amazing! Although I have to clear with her maybe sa kanya nga ito. Perhaps she can help me in booking my succeeding flights to Davao. ;p

My friend in P. Tuazon, Quezon City
Travel and Tour

And I thought she is in Davao
Book Your Ticket

Hope all is well with you Inday and please get well.

Ayo! Ayo!

No comments: